- Daniel Buda, Vice-Chair of the European Parliament’s Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development (AGRI);
- Maria Cîrjă, Marketing Manager, Corteva Agriscience Romania and Republic of Moldova;
- Aurel Simion, State Secretary of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development;
- Cezar Andrei Musteață, Farmer, Iași County, +700 Haș
- Horațiu Oliviu Buzgău, Farmer, Satu Mare County, +3000 Ha;
- Raul Marian Mărunțoiu, Farmer, Constanța County, +1000 Ha;
- Cosmin Iancu, Farmer, Ilfov County, +1100 Ha;
- Daniela Herțeg, Manages +2200 Ha, Arad County;
- Claudiu Jurubiță, Farmer, Argeș County, +1200 Ha;
- Ion Olteanu Constantin, Farmer, Dâmbovița County, +15000 Ha;
- Ionuț Lungoci, Executive Director at Cooperative Dobrogea Sud, +18500 Ha;
- Nicoleta Dragomir, Moderator, Editor-in-Chief at Ferma Magazine.
Here are the materials generated by the event:
Cosmin Iancu – I can say that we obtained good productions this year, through some technical and technological artifices that managed to bring added value.
Maria Cîrjă, Corteva Agriscience – We are a loyal partner of all farmers in Romania, we offer a partnership based on mutual gain.
Raul Mărunțoiu – To be a farmer in the first line means to have a responsibility towards the Romanian consumer, towards the people you work with, towards those who entrusted your lands in administration and towards Romania.
Horațiu Buzgău – I consider the role of consultants, experts and specialists in farms to be very important.
Claudiu Jurubiță – To be a farmer in Romania means to be a European farmer because you are not necessarily a competitor with your neighbors, you practically operate in a global market and you have to be efficient.
Cezar Musteață – I use liquid fertilizers, this year they had incomparable results compared to solid ones.
Ion Olteanu Constantin – It is fundamental that Romanian agriculture be provided with medium or long-term financing. As we know, a business does not deliver results in a year or three.
Daniela Herțeg – On the farm we use GPS as a new technology on all machines. A big thing that was achieved this year in Semlac was through the association of waterers, we managed to irrigate 350 ha.
Ionuț Lungoci – Investments and managerial acuity are very important in agriculture. We must be united, organized, coherent and aware.
Aurel Simion – We are preparing an investment of 6 billion euros in the entire irrigation system at national level.