The present Cookies Policy is applied to all the users of the website https://www.borocommunication.ro. The information presented further on has the aim to inform the users about the placement, usage and management of cookies in the context of navigation on this Website.
We use the term “cookies” to refer to the cookie modules and similar technologies via which information can be collected automatically.
Cookies are used to provide to the Website users a better navigation experience and services adapted to the needs and interests of each user and namely for:
- The improvement of using the Website including the identification of any errors during its usage/visit by the users;
- Providing anonymous statistics regarding the way in which this Website is used by BORO PR & COMMUNICATION S.R.L. („BORO PR & COMMUNICATION”), as the Website’s owner;
- Anticipation of some possible services/products that will be provided/made available to the users in the future via this Website depending on the services/products accessed.
- What are cookies?
An “Internet Cookie” (a term also known as “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or “cookie”) represents a file of small size made up of letters and numbers that will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or on other equipment of the user through which he/she accesses the internet.
The cookies are installed by the request issued by a web-server to a browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). The cookies that are installed have a finite duration as they remain “passive” in the way that they do not contain software programs, viruses or spyware and will not access information on the user’s hard rive on whose equipment were installed.
A cookies comprises two parts:
- Contentor the value of the cookie.
Technically, only the webserver which sent the cookie may access it again when the user returns to the internet page associated with the respective webserver.
Categories of cookies:
- Session cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie which is automatically deleted when the user closes the brower.
- Persistent cookies – A “persistent cookie” is a cookie which remains stored in the user’s terminal until it reaches a certain expiry date (which can be of several minutes or several years).
- What is the useful life of a cookie?
Cookies are managed by webservers. The useful life of a cookie may vary significantly depending on the purpose for which it was placed. Some cookies are used exclusively for a single session (i.e. session cookies) and are not retained when the user leaves the internet page. Some cookies are retained and reused each time the user returns on that internet page (i.e. persistent cookies). However, cookies can be deleted by the user in any moment via the browser settings.
- What are cookies placed by third parties?
Besides the cookies set by BORO PR & COMMUNICATION, certain content sections on this Website may be provided via some third parties, i.e. not be BORO PR & COMMUNICATION, a case in which such cookies are called “third party cookies”.
The third parties providing cookies must also observe the rules of data protection and the Confidentiality Policy of the Website.
Such cookies may come from the following third parties: Google Analytics, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.
- Using the cookies via the Website:
By using/visiting the Website cookies can be placed for the following purposes:
- Performance cookies of the Website
- Analysis cookies of users
- Geo-targeting cookies;
- Registration cookies;
- Advertising cookies;
- Cookies of advertising providers;
- Performance cookies:
This type of cookies memorizes the preferences of the Website user so that setting again the preferences if the Website is visited again is no longer necessary.
- Analysis cookies of users
These cookies inform us if a certain user of the Website visited/used the Website previously. These cookies are used only for statistical purposes.
- Geo-targeting cookies
These cookies are used by a software which sets out the country of origin of the Website user. The same ads will be received irrespective of the language selected.
- Registration cookies
When you register on this site, cookies are generated memorizing this action. The servers use such cookies to show us the account with which you are registered and if you have the permission to a certain service. Also, the use of such cookies allows us to associate any comment posted on the Webpage with the account username. If you did not select the option “Keep me logged in”, such cookies will be automatically deleted at the end of the navigation session.
- Advertising cookies
These cookies allow us to find out if a user viewed an online ad, its type and the time spent for viewing the respective ad. As such, such cookies are used for targeting online advertising. These cookies are anonymous, storing information about the content viewed and not about the users.
- What type of information is stored and accessed via cookies?
Cookies store information in a text file of small size which allows the identification of the browser. The Website identifies the browser until the cookies expire or are deleted.
- Customization of the browser settings regarding cookies
If the computer or the technical equipment used for the navigation of this Website is used by several persons, you may set the deletion of individual navigation data every time the browser is closed.
- How to stop cookies
Deactivation and refusal to receive cookies may render this Website difficult to visit with limitations of the possibilities to use the Website.
The users may configure their browser to reject cookie files or not to be accepted from a certain webpage.
All modern browsers offer the possibility to change the cookie settings. These settings may be accessed usually in the section “options” or in the menu “preferences” of the browser.
However, the refusal or deactivation of cookies does not mean that you will not receive online advertising – but only that such advertising will not be adapted to your preferences and interests highlighted in the navigation behaviour.
In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome:
- Cookie settings in Safari